Monday, November 24, 2008

Censorship

Some of you may recall when I first started blogging on 360, it's nice to know that some of you still follow the blog. Not much has changed with the way I write since I've moved to a wider audience; I'm still just as blunt and opinionated here as I was there.
It has come to my attention that SOME people feel I am too opinionated, well, that's too damn bad. This is a blog, my blog to be specific. This blog originates in the United States of America where I excercise my constitutional right to express myself.
The last time I checked there were no laws that forced individuals to read blogs, namely my blog; doing so is done by your own free will. In case you are unsure as to what that means, it means you read because you want to, not because someone makes you. With that said, if my blog offends you, there is a simple solution, STOP READING IT! IDIOT!
Yep, I said idiot, my blog remember? I can say what I want, its a beautiful thing!
This blog does not exist on the basis of advertisements, endorsements, etc. It exists because I choose to sit and use my creative mind in writing. It will exist whether you read it or not. It will exist whether you like it or not. I write for myself, not for other people. It is a nice thing to know that other people take an interest in some of the things that I write, however, I will continue to write regardless of whether anyone reads or likes it. Writing makes me happy, it's a wonderful outlet. Censorship of this blog is futile. You do however have control over ever seeing it again... STOP READING IT!
It warms my heart to know that the mere writings of little ole me could spawn such an uproar! I'm a success!

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home, but unlike charity, it should end there. –Clare Boothe Luce

0 comments:

Post a Comment