Thursday, October 23, 2008

Goodbye Artful Monday

One of my favorite blogs to create is Artful Mondays, unfortunately, it seems to be a favorite blog to steal. After only two postings of the Artful Monday blog, I have found my art on more than 13 sites where someone is claiming it as their own.
I know that imitation is the strongest form of flattery, but theft is theft. When art is created, it becomes an extension of you, albeit, its an extension you want to share with others, its still your and a very personal part of you.
Due to the theft of intellectual and creative property, I will no longer be posting the Artful Monday blog.
Thanks to all who responded to the blog entries during their short run.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:06 AM

    really enjoyed the art you posted, sorry to see it go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:24 AM

    You want me to hunt em down and handle if for you, you know I'll do it!

    ReplyDelete